ASP and Web Based Email

Thread: ASP and Web Based Email

gump Guest

Default ASP and Web Based Email

Has anyone written a web based email program using ASP. I&#039m looking into trying to write one and would like to have some help. So any information to get me pointed in the right direction would be great. If you have any information please post it here or email it to me at

fl1rt Guest

Default RE: ASP and Web Based Email

yep - I&#039ve done one<BR> ;)<BR><BR>What have you done so far ?<BR><BR>If you don&#039t understand how to do it<BR><BR> - BE WARNED - <BR><BR>it&#039s a monster of a job, probably taking you about 2 - 3 weeks to complete full-time with complete design, interface, error checking etc. using a wide variety of ASP disciplines and forward thinking.<BR><BR>Unless you are very experienced or have internal support, I&#039d suggest that you:-<BR><BR>1) Drop the idea!<BR>2) Use a third party ready made solution (widely freely available)<BR>3) Buy in the technology<BR><BR>Such a massive undertaking can not be discussed in such a limited space.<BR>

Rupal Guest

Default RE: ASP and Web Based Email

I am facing similar problem. You were talking about third party readymade solution. Where can i get it? Do let me know as soon as possible. <BR>You can mail me on