Mailing Form Results Problem

Thread: Mailing Form Results Problem

Default Mailing Form Results Problem

I am attempting to implement the &#039Mailing Form Results&#039 article. When I click on &#039Submit&#039 I receive a &#039File Download&#039 dialog box for the asp page as opposed to a delivered e-mail. I am using IIS 4.0, IE 4.0. It appears that the server is not recognizing my page as an asp page. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Default RE: Mailing Form Results Problem

Make sure the directory that you ASP is located in is set to "Execute"

Default RE: Mailing Form Results Problem

I have even copied the files into a directory that has working asp files in it to make sure that wasn&#039t the case. Still didn&#039t work.<BR><BR>I have tried on a different IIS server.<BR>I have tried from a different PC with IE.<BR>I have cut and pasted into a new visual interdev document both the html and asp pages.<BR>I have saved to notepad and saved file using asp extension and set to all files.<BR><BR>I am new at asp and have inherited site with asp in it so I am probably overlooking something that is very obvious to anyone that has a little asp programming experience<BR><BR>Thanks for the suggestion, keep them coming, has to be easy.