Hi,<BR><BR>I was wondering if anyone out there has any experience using the CDONTS.NewMail object and related methods to send MIME encoded images that are embedded into an email&#039s body.<BR><BR>I know how to send a regular email using the NewMail object, as well as attachments and also images using a reference to the url of the image i.e. &#060;img src http://server.domain.com/imagefilename.gif&#062;<BR><BR>The above is what most examples I have seen set out to describe in great detail but, unfortunately, is not what I need.<BR><BR>I need to actually embed the image into the email, so that the image will appear as part of the email, even if the receiver is off-line. I realise that this involves MIME encoding the image first, and then referring to the MIME encoded image in the ASP code.<BR><BR>The examples I have seen of this involve a "cid" or a content-id by which the image is referred to. My problem is, that I can&#039t get my MIME encoder to create an image that has a content-id, only a message-id shows up.<BR><BR>I would like to know how these content-ids are created, and how to use them in creating an email body. I also would like to know how to create and use "boundaries".<BR><BR>If anyone has any experience or help to offer in this matter, I would really be appreciative.<BR><BR>Thanks,<BR><BR>Haroon Chowdhary<BR>