"' 800a0047' -- Error Help

Thread: "' 800a0047' -- Error Help

Harish H Guest

Default "' 800a0047' -- Error Help

I have created a ASP Page, that picks data from the db and uses the filesystemobject to put them in a floppy drive.. WHen i try to execute it, it tells "&#039 800a0047&#039 <BR><BR>Please help me in this error.. I could do it in my local machine. but getting error when i try to run in our server. <BR><BR>Microsoft VBScript runtime error &#039 800a0047&#039 <BR><BR>Disk not ready <BR><BR>/ups/invoice1.asp, line 109 <BR>

fl1rt Guest

Default RE: 109

ah the old line 109 problem!<BR><BR>- some source would be nice.

Ian Stallings Guest

Default RE:

Oh my. Umm...Run away very very fast.<BR><BR>no really, I tried to create a text file on the floppy using this:<BR><BR>&#060;%<BR>set fso = Server.CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject")< BR><BR>dim strFilePath<BR>strFilePath = "a:\"<BR>strFilePath = strFilePath & "hello.txt"<BR>response.write("strFilePath=" & strFilePath & "<BR>")<BR><BR>fso.CreateTextFile(strFilePath)<BR> <BR>if fso.FileExists(strFilePath) then<BR>response.write("file exists")<BR>else<BR>response.write("file doesnt&#039t exist")<BR>end if<BR><BR>Set fso = nothing<BR>%&#062;<BR><BR><BR>This worked fine. How much data are you trying to copy.<BR>Please tell me your pulling the data OUT of the recordset before<BR>trying to copy it to a floppy. IE - placing it into another data<BR>structure like an array. I think I remember hearing that <BR>recordsets have about 330k just for the data structure alone.<BR><BR>Can you show the code?<BR>

Harish Guest

vbfile="orders1.txt"<BR>vbfile1="orders2.txt"<BR>N otMatch = "a:\" & vbFile<BR> Const ForReading = 1, ForWriting = 2, ForAppending = 8<BR><BR> set sObj= CreateObject("Scripting.filesystemobject")<BR>line 109: Set f = sobj.OpenTextFile(Notmatch,ForWriting,True)<BR><BR > &#039 Open NotMatch For Output As #1<BR><BR> &#039 NotMatch1 = "a:\" & vbfile1<BR> &#039Open NotMatch1 For Output As #2<BR> NotMatch1 = "a:\" & vbfile1<BR> Set f1 = sobj.OpenTextFile(Notmatch1, ForWriting,True)<BR><BR> f1.WriteLine found11<BR><BR>Here is the code for the above error<BR>

Harish Guest

THe problemis., The same code works well in my computer. But if i put it in the live server, it is not sensing the user computer&#039s floppy drive.<BR><BR>Thanx for your help<BR><BR>Harish H