Associating Image Objects with Hyperlinks (via DB)

Thread: Associating Image Objects with Hyperlinks (via DB)

NP Guest

Default Associating Image Objects with Hyperlinks (via DB)

How can I pull web web site items (i.e.-graphic item) from a common folder that multiple web sites (on a single IIS server) can access, and add a corresponding hyperlink to that item ?<BR><BR>Example:<BR>A website has a graphic that has a hyperlink to That graphic is in a folder called "images" - whic is accessable by any of the sites in the /inetpub/wwwroot folder.<BR><BR>Now, a website has the same graphic as BUT is hyperlinked to<BR><BR>Instead of making multiple copies of the same graphic in each web site folder, I want to pull the graphic from one shared folder ("images" folder) and attach the corresponding hyperlink to it.<BR><BR>If possible, send replies to<BR><BR> Your help is greatly appreciated !<BR> Thanks,<BR> Nick

Skippie Guest

Default RE: Associating Image Objects with Hyperlinks (via

Place the images in the images folder<BR>and try the following:<BR><BR>****************************<BR> WEBSITE:<BR><BR>&#060;A HREF=""&#062;<BR>&#060;IMG SRC="images/imagename.gif"&#062;<BR>&#060;/A&#062;<BR><BR>****************************<BR>WEB SITE:<BR><BR>&#060;A HREF=""&#062;<BR>&#060;IMG SRC=""&#062;<BR>&#060;/A&#062;<BR><BR>****************************<BR><BR ><BR>-- Skippie<BR><BR>