I have a sql server table that allows nulls in the column &#039address&#039 (for example).<BR><BR>I have a stored procedure that accepts values in parameters and inserts into the table.<BR><BR>I have ASP code that constructs the parameters using the following code:<BR><BR> p.Append cmd.CreateParameter("address",adVarChar,adParamInp ut,clng(len(address)),address)<BR><BR>If I set the value of address to an empty string and then do the create...<BR><BR> address = ""<BR> p.Append cmd.CreateParameter("address",adVarChar,adParamInp ut,clng(len(address)),address)<BR><BR><BR>I get the following error:<BR><BR>ADODB.Parameters error &#039 800a0e7c&#039 <BR>Parameter object is improperly defined. Inconsistent or incomplete information was provided. <BR><BR>If address has a value with length &#062; 0, it works fine.<BR><BR>The error is happening in the ASP code before it ever trys to call the stored proc, so I don&#039t think<BR>the stored procedure is relevent.<BR><BR>Any ideas?<BR>Bob Levittan<BR>blevittan@hotmail.com