Hello I have the following code that should update the database to say accepted when it performs the action. I have commented out the reject part because if I leave it in, it changes all records where accepted is not present to reject, even if they don&#039t have to do with the ID at hand. Any help would be greatly appreciated.<BR><BR>==== Begin of Code ======<BR><BR>&#039If strAcceptedID &#060;&#062; "" Then<BR> Set AddSchemeRs = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Recordset")<BR> Dim strUpdInvitationID, strTemp2,strTemp, strUpdInvitee<BR><BR> sql = "SELECT * FROM tAuthScheme"<BR> AddSchemeRS.Open sql, Conn, 3, 3<BR><BR> On Error Resume Next<BR> AddSchemeRs.MoveFirst<BR><BR> do while Not AddSchemeRs.EOF<BR> strTemp2 = "Accept" & AddSchemeRS("InvitationID")<BR> strTemp = Request.Form(strTemp2)<BR> response.write strTemp & "<BR>"<BR><BR> If strTemp = "ON" AND AddSchemeRs("Status") &#060;&#062; "Accepted" Then<BR> AddSchemeRs("Status") = "Accepted"<BR> AddSchemeRs.Update<BR> &#039Else<BR> &#039 AddSchemeRs("Status") = "Rejected"<BR> &#039 AddSchemeRs.Update<BR> End If<BR><BR> AddSchemeRs.MoveNext<BR> Loop<BR> <BR> AddSchemeRs.Close<BR> Set AddScheme = Nothing <BR> &#039End If <BR><BR>=====End of Code=======