I am in the process of moving my site to a new NT server. I installed the NT 4.0, SP6 and the Options pack along with the updated VBScript Engine.<BR><BR>Problem: On my old NT server which is my development environment I am using Developer edition of NT SBS everything works however <BR>on the new server when I come to code to create a recordset on the fly I get the following error thrown at me.<BR><BR>Microsoft VBScript runtime error &#039 800a01b6&#039 <BR>Object doesn&#039t support this property or method: &#039Fields.Append&#039 <BR><BR><BR> I have searched and searched but cannot find any reason for this. Does anyone have the answer to why this is happening. I would greatly appriciate any assistance.<BR><BR><BR>Extract of the code<BR><BR>Set ResultRecordSet = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.RecordSet")<BR>ResultRe cordSet.Fields.Append "Type" , adVarChar, 20 <BR>ResultRecordSet.Fields.Append "Link" , adVarChar, 50<BR>ResultRecordSet.Fields.Append "Title" , adVarChar, 40<BR>ResultRecordSet.Fields.Append "abstract", adVarChar, varAbstractLength<BR>ResultRecordSet.Fields.Append "Created" , adVarChar, 12<BR>ResultRecordSet.Open<BR><BR><BR>Thanks<BR><B R>Robert<BR><BR>