Hi there --<BR><BR>here is something I have been wondering for awhile. If in your HTML you have multiple IMG references to THE SAME IMAGE, does it download each instance as if it unique? For instance, with this code:<BR><BR>&#060;BODY&#062;<BR>&#060;IMG SRC="./images/pic_a.gif"&#062;&#060;IMG SRC="./images/pic_a.gif"&#062;<BR>&#060;IMG SRC="./images/pic_a.gif"&#062;&#060;IMG SRC="./images/pic_a.gif"&#062;<BR>&#060;IMG SRC="./images/pic_a.gif"&#062;<BR>&#060;/BODY&#062;<BR><BR>Will there be five separate downloads or just the one?<BR><BR>On a related note, if you do a mouseover in javascript, and pre-load the "off" version of the image, which is the same image as how it is defined in the HTML, will this be two hits for the same image?<BR><BR>For instance, in the javascript you would have:<BR><BR> imageOff = new Image<BR> imageOff.src = "./images/pic_a.gif"<BR><BR>And then in the HTML, you have a reference to the same image:<BR><BR>&#060;IMG SRC="./images/pic_a.gif" NAME="BUTTON_A"&#062;<BR><BR>Is this two downloads or still just one?<BR><BR>And -- finally! -- and again on a related note, I have the same type of question regarding applets. Specifically, if I have 10 of the SAME applets on a page, is this going to be 10 different downloads or just one? This is even more significant to me than the image question, because the applets I would be using are much bigger than the images.<BR><BR>Thanks for your help,<BR><BR>Matt G.