I&#039ve written a very small .dll that connects to a SQL server database (IIS 4.0, SQL 6.5, NT 4.0, MDAC 2.1n) and also opens a recordset. When I view the ASP page, parts of the query seem to be working (there are ingredient fields on the page that show up). Later in the ASP I am trying to page through the recordset using a loop. When the page is run and gets to this portion, I receive the error:<BR><BR>Object doesn&#039t support this property or method: EOF<BR><BR>I&#039m trying to figure out if I need to place all of the recordset manipulations within the .dll or if there is something I&#039m missing that I should reference in my VB 6.0 .dll that would allow moving around in the recordset.<BR><BR>The ultimate goal was to move away from using the global.asa as the connection tool (rather recent very quiet bug that allowed a visitor to view the contents of the global.asa passwords and all). Am I going about this the wrong way, or will I have to recode all of my applications to page through the recordset with a .dll. Hope not.<BR><BR>Thanks!