Hello all,<BR>Can someone tell me what type of permission I need to have in order to read the information from Exchange Server using ADSI LDAP? Do I need to have Administrator permission in order to hit exchange server? Or is there other permission that I can bypass? Here is the code for my adsi ldap. But it doesn&#039t work because the permission dennied. I did try to use the administrator permission but the access is still dennied. Please explain the permission process for me. Thank you so much.<BR><BR>&#039 /////////////////////////////////////<BR> SQLStmt = "SELECT att1, att2, att2" & vbCrLf<BR> SQLStmt = SQLStmt & "FROM LDAP://yourhost:portNo/o=someGroup/ou=members&#039" & vbCrLf<BR> SQLStmt = SQLStmt & "WHERE objectClass=&#039*&#039" & vbCrLf<BR> SQLStmt = SQLStmt & "And att1=&#039some value&#039" & vbCrLf<BR><BR> Set Conn = CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")<BR> Conn.Provider = "ADSDSOObject"<BR><BR> Conn.Open "ADs Provider", "cn=administrator,ou=members,o=someGroup", "administratorPassword"<BR><BR> Set rs = Conn.Execute(SQLStmt)<BR>&#039 /////////////////////////////////////<BR>