Error with include files and DLL errors

Thread: Error with include files and DLL errors

Default Error with include files and DLL errors

Hello,<BR><BR>This is probably a real easy one for most of you, but I&#039m relatively new to .asp programming and am having problems with Windows 2000 Server. <BR><BR>It is a standard installation on a PIII 650 machine with 256mb RAM. I am getting a couple of errors that I cannot seem to resolve. I am getting errors when adding include files and connecting to a db. I&#039m pretty sure it&#039s not my coding, as I am trying to install a BB that I have downloaded. It is working on other servers running NT 4.0<BR><BR>The page fails on the inclusion of the .inc page and I am getting this error on an ADODB conneciton .. an error message that I cannot seem to find in MS KB Searches<BR><BR>error &#039 800401f9&#039 <BR>Error in the DLL <BR><BR>Can anyone help me ? <BR><BR>TIA,<BR><BR>Gene<BR>gene@onlineimaging.n et

Cal Guest

Default RE: Error with include files and DLL errors

I had the same problem after installing ColdFusion Server 4<BR><BR>It turns out Darren wins the prize (he emailed me the seven steps to success):<BR><BR>1&#062; unregister msado15.dll<BR>2&#062; reboot the machine<BR>3&#062; re-register msado15.dll<BR>4&#062; unregister oledb32.dll<BR>5&#062; reboot the machine<BR>6&#062; re-register oledb32.dll<BR>7&#062; reboot the machine.<BR><BR>Fantastic! She works like a dream.<BR><BR>Cheers,<BR><BR>Cal<BR>