I&#039m attempting to use split for a search form that uses checkboxes and has 11 categories with multiple options per category.<BR><BR>This is the code on the search submission form for 2 of the 11 categories:<BR><BR>strShaftType = request("ShaftType")<BR>araShaftType = split(strShaftType, ",")<BR>intElements = ubound(araShaftType)<BR>For i = 0 to intElements<BR>strShaftType = araShaftType(i)<BR> If sWhere = "" Then<BR> sWhere = "(ShaftType = &#039" & strShaftType & "&#039)"<BR> Else<BR> sWhere = sWhere & " AND (ShaftType = &#039" & Trim(strShaftType & "&#039)")<BR> End If<BR>Next<BR><BR>strModel = request("Model")<BR>araModel = split(strModel, ",")<BR>intElements = ubound(araModel)<BR>For i = 0 to intElements<BR>strModel = araModel(i)<BR> If sWhere = "" Then<BR> sWhere = "(Model = &#039" & strModel & "&#039)"<BR> Else<BR> sWhere = sWhere & " AND (Model = &#039" & Trim(strModel & "&#039)")<BR> End If<BR>Next<BR><BR>sSQL = "SELECT * FROM ClubManufacturer"<BR>If sWhere &#060;&#062; "" Then<BR> sSQL = sSQL & " WHERE (" & sWhere & ")"<BR>End If<BR><BR>(I have 11 categories, so the above (ShaftType and Model) would be 11 different categories (ShaftType, left handed/right handed clubs, woods, irons, etc.) with multiple checkboxes for each category.)<BR><BR>This is my SQL/search output when checking 3 checkboxes for Shaft:<BR><BR>SELECT * FROM ClubManufacturer WHERE ((ShaftType = &#039Graphite&#039) AND (ShaftType = &#039Steel&#039) AND (ShaftType = &#039Titanium&#039))<BR><BR>I then get the dreaded "Your search yielded no results" message, even though I do have data that matches this query.<BR><BR>If I select only 1 ShaftType, I also receive the same message. Plus, if I don&#039t select a ShaftType, all the ShaftTypes are shown, with the split delimter (in this case a comma) displayed.<BR><BR>So, a couple of questions: How must the query result be structured/look like to pull multiple options from 1 column?<BR><BR>#2: What do I need to change so that the comma doesn&#039t show if they decide to do a wildcard search?<BR><BR>Thanks for any help/suggestions.