Unknown Error !?

Thread: Unknown Error !?

Thomas Gugler Guest

Default Unknown Error !?

I use SQL server 6.5, IIS4 with ASP and MTS.<BR>i use a dll for some pages,<BR>and i have the following problem:<BR><BR>Create the adodb.connection,<BR>create a recordset,<BR>create another recordsert on the same connection.<BR><BR>then i get the error: unknown error.<BR><BR>When i use ASP-Code, i receive the same error.<BR>so the reason is NOT the activeX-dll,<BR>I think it has something to do with the MTS....<BR><BR>anybody with the same problem and a hint to solve ??<BR><BR>thx for any help !<BR>Thomas Gugler (tg@immobilien.net)<BR><BR>================ HERE is the code ===================<BR> Dim objConn As ADODB.Connection<BR> Dim db1 As ADODB.Recordset<BR> Dim db2 As ADODB.Recordset<BR><BR><BR> Set objConn = CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")<BR> objConn.Open strDSN, strLOGIN, strPW<BR> <BR> Set db1 = objConn.Execute("select ....")<BR> Set db2 = objConn.Execute("select ....") &#060;= this makes the error<BR>======================= END =========================

Default RE: Unknown Error !?

What does your select statement look like? Is it possible the problem lies in the select statement itself?