Paging Database Data - Getting Errors

Thread: Paging Database Data - Getting Errors

burndata Guest

Default Paging Database Data - Getting Errors

&nbsp;<BR>rsdata.cursorlocation = 3<BR><BR>It seems when I try to use the above line of code when paging my database data I get a error that says:<BR><BR>ADODB.Recordset error &#039 800a0e79&#039 <BR><BR>The operation requested by the application is not allowed if the object is open. <BR><BR><BR>I have relocated this line in a lot of different places to try to make it work and it is a no go.... when it is no in the right spot I get a page of my database... but only the initial pagesize variable setsize..... I need it so start in a position of my choice... <BR><BR>so then I could have like.... Access records 600 / 700 / 800 /<BR><BR>etc... on a link on a website and start paging a database from set points... Please help.. Need to page my database!!!<BR><BR><BR>icq: 2459953<BR>working on:<BR><BR><BR>

Default RE: Paging Database Data - Getting Errors

i think its not a problem with that stmt.<BR>are you using the same recordset object to access two or more recordsets. if that is the case , try to close the first one before accessing the next<BR>hope this helps