I am using the code below to call a stored procedure that corresponds to the SQL statement: SELECT * FROM Table WHERE TableID=ID. The parameter I am passing to the stored procedure is the value of ID.<BR><BR>At the line RS.MoveFirst, the VBScript fails and I get a message that reads, “Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error &#039 80040e18&#039 The rowset was built over a live data feed and cannot be restarted.” When I comment out the line, the ASP works fine. <BR><BR>I am confused about why this is happening and am wondering whether I can rely on getting all of the matching records from my table if I omit the RS.MoveFirst. <BR><BR>Any light that could be shed on this matter would be most appreciated.<BR><BR><BR>ID = Request.QueryString("ID")<BR><BR>ID = CInt(ID)<BR><BR>Set oCmd = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Command")<BR>oCmd.Activ eConnection = "Server=***;UID=***;PWD=***;Database=***;DSN=***;" <BR>oCmd.CommandType = adCMDStoredProc<BR>oCmd.CommandText = "get_img"<BR><BR>Set Param1 = oCmd.CreateParameter("Param1", adInteger, adParamInput)<BR>oCmd.Parameters.Append Param1<BR><BR>Set Return = oCmd.CreateParameter("Return", adInteger, adParamReturnValue)<BR>oCmd.Parameters.Append Return<BR><BR>Count = 0<BR><BR>oCmd("Param1") = ID<BR><BR>Set RS=oCmd.Execute()<BR><BR>RS.MoveFirst<BR> <BR>Do While Not RS.EOF <BR><BR>&#039//// Code here to manipulate record set results<BR><BR>Count = Count + 1<BR><BR>RS.MoveNext <BR>LOOP<BR>RS.Close<BR>Set RS = Nothing<BR>