Ok, I have had a site for a while that ran completely on ASP pages using ADO connections to databases through ODBC DSNs. Recently I transferred much of my code to a VB ActiveX DLL that uses DAO 3.5 to connect to an Access 97 database.<BR><BR>This works great, but there is still some code that I don&#039t want to encapsulate in a DLL, I need to keep it as core ASP code. The problem is that I can&#039t open a connection to ANY database now.<BR><BR>These pages are trying to access a completely seperate database than the one the DLL is accessing, everything is exactly the same as it has always been except fot the DLL being in the system.<BR><BR>Now when I do a:<BR><BR> Set Conn = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")<BR><BR>the page doesn&#039t even process, it just hangs completely. If I do simply a:<BR><BR> Set Conn = CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")<BR><BR>it will process the code up to the point where I try to open the literal connection:<BR><BR> Conn.Open DSN, User, PW<BR><BR>then it hangs.<BR><BR>Any ideas? The only thing I can think of is that maybe ADO and DAO are conflicting somehow, but I&#039m completely stumped on this one.<BR><BR>Thanks for any help!