Good morning all. I am fairly new to asp and have a large project that has been assigned to me. We would like to have people be able to quote online. From PageQtyofPets.asp choose from 2 combos the quantitiy of dogs (cboDogs) and quantity of cats (cboCats). I need to assign a hidden value of "D" for dogs and "C" for cats in a hidden field called PetType. I am not sure how to code this. From two I have created a dynamic table to repeat for each of quantities chosen:<BR>-------------------------------------------<BR>&#060;%@ Language=VBScript %&#062;<BR>&#060;%<BR>Response.Write "&#060;HTML&#062;" & vbnewline<BR>Response.Write "&#060;HEAD&#062;"<BR>Response.Write "&#060;form action =" & quoteChar & "quotePage.asp" & quoteChar & "Method = Post&#062;" & vbnewline<BR>Response.Write "&#060;BODY&#062;" & vbnewline<BR><BR>quoteChar = Chr(34) <BR>numDogs = Request("cboDogs")<BR>numCats = Request("cboCats")<BR>numPets = (numDogs - 0) + (numCats - 0)<BR><BR>For iNum = 1 to numPets<BR>DisplayFormFields(iNum) <BR>Next<BR>----------------------------------------------------------<BR>Here is another question, I need the header of each table of questions to read "Dog #1" or "Dog #2" or "Cat #1" etc. This is where I thought I might be able to use the hidden PetType data to choose what prints there. Use that same data to have print 1 of 2 different combo boxes listing breed of cats or dogs. Any help there?<BR><BR>So my next question is, how do I validate that each field for each pet has been filled out? Just with a generic msgBox that says "You must give Dog #1 a name" or "You must choose a breed for Cat #2". I tried using a javascript of my own making...don&#039t ask.<BR><BR>My final question...sorry so lengthy...been up all night working on this thing...2 pots of coffee. In the fields for these pets the customer is choosing age and breed, which identifies the base rate, and additional coverages. How do you suggest that I go about setting the values and stringing them to the quotepage.asp to give them thier totals per pet. Should I use a db or just some kind of select, case statement. There are 5 different breed groups A, B, C, D, and E and 12 age groups.<BR><BR>Okay...thanks so much in advance!