I have a form to submit 2 dates to ASP code. The following ASP code show the results of the submit and the output that is produced with ONE date. This works with a very simple Access database. What I have spent 2 days trying to do is: develope a way to show the name database records between the two dates.<BR><BR>HERE IS THE ASP CODE:<BR><BR>&#060;%<BR>u_search1=request.form("u_ search1")<BR>u_search2=request.form("u_search2")<B R>u_where=request.form("u_where")<BR><BR>response. write(u_search1)<BR>response.write(u_search2)<BR>r esponse.write(u_where)<BR><BR>if u_search1 = "" or u_search2 = "" then <BR>response.redirect "datesearch_input.html"<BR><BR>end if<BR><BR>accessdb="testinput" <BR>cn="DRIVER={Microsoft Access Driver (*.mdb)};"<BR>cn=cn & "DBQ=" & server.mappath(accessdb)<BR>Set rs = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Recordset")<BR><BR>sql = "select * from testtable where " & u_where &" like &#039%%"& u_search1 & "%%&#039" <BR><BR>THIS CODE WILL GET THE FIRST DATE AND FIND THE RECORDS THAT MATCH IT AND IT WILL GIVE THE OUTPUT BELOW. <BR><BR>THIS IS THE OUTPUT USING U_SEARCH1 DATE OF 5/4 AND U_SEARCH2 DATE OF 5/9 AND THE DATE FIELD..... <BR>-------------<BR>5/4 5/9 date *THESE ARE THE PARAMETERS FROM THE SUBMIT FORM<BR><BR>select * from testtable where date like &#039%%5/4%%&#039 <BR><BR>First Name Last Name Date<BR>test testtime 5/4/00 10:48:51 AM<BR>test2 testtime2 5/4/00 10:50:08 AM<BR>test2 testtime 5/4/00 10:51:01 AM<BR>test3 testtime3 5/4/00 10:53:25 AM<BR>test4 testtime4 5/4/00 10:54:41 AM<BR>------------<BR>THE DATA BASE LOOKS LIKE THE ABOVE PRINTOUT..3 FIELDS<BR><BR>Can anyone please help me make the sql command in the ASP code do the difference between the two partial dates work and do the <BR>output???? Maybe this is not way to do this but I&#039m a novice and <BR>need all the help I can get. Suggestions?? Tnx<BR><BR><BR>