Hi,<BR><BR>I am new to Active Server Pages and I use Authentication (ASPLogin) to validate my Users. I am interfacing to a AOS/VS TELNET interface to retrieve User specific Data on a Data General MAinframe. Well I have to use a Username and Password to login to the TELNET Session for each Data transaction. I have the Username and Password on the server in Session variables and would like to use them in my HTML forms on each page that requires Username and Password to retrieve the data. Avoiding our users having to type in Username and Password for every transaction. i.e Updating User specific information in our Databases, downloading data from their Network Lists, or displaying their current User data.<BR><BR>I guess it is probably a simple solution but I have been unable to find any simple solution. I keep running into the same problem, when I use the variables or retrieve them in the ASP code section, I have been unable to get Javascript to access the Server variables in the ASP code on the same page. I understand that the ASP code is running on the Server and the Form/Javascript is on the Client.<BR><BR>The only other method I know to use is to completely avoid using the server variables. The problem with this is I would have to set cookies on the Client which would double the code used to accomplish the same task.<BR><BR>Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!!<BR><BR>Sincerely,<BR>Mike Porch<BR>vatek@esva.net