Hi!<BR><BR>I trying to find a way to protect a XML-document (with external XSL and an DTD). I would like to use ASP to do this without redirecting the user to a separate XML-file. The XML-data should be written dynamicly from the ASP-script.<BR><BR>I have made such a script which shows a HTML-form the user can use to enter the password. If the password is correct I show the XML-data. The only problem is that when the user hits the reload button I get an error saying that XML-data can not be shown using this style sheet. The style sheet in question is the first row of the HTML-code for the password form (&#060;!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 3.2 Final//EN"&#062;)!<BR><BR>How can I solve this? I&#039ve tried using Response.Write instead of mixing HTML-,XML- and ASP-code. I&#039ve also tried to use Response.ContentType to tell the browser what to expect. Using meta-tags and Response.Expires = 0 in order to stop caching the documents had nu effect either.<BR><BR>I hope you can understand what I&#039m trying to say.<BR><BR>Thanks in advance<BR>Lars