Scan filenames of a remote directory

Thread: Scan filenames of a remote directory

Default Scan filenames of a remote directory

Hi there,<BR><BR>I would like to retrieve information from the metatags of many remote pages and I have actually to face a big problem.<BR><BR>I would like to scan a remote directory (like )<BR>in order to read informations in all the files it contains.<BR>In fact I need to fill an array with the url of all the files of the directory eg<BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR> It&#039s easy to do it using a conventionnal "C:mydirectory\" like path. But it&#039s harder with a remote path...<BR>Maybe you know a Component which will help me...<BR><BR>Anyway, any suggestion will help,<BR>Thanks for all...

fl1rt Guest

Default RE: Scan filenames of a remote directory

I&#039ve built the first part of what you need which is a metatags analyser using ASP HTPP componant to source external pages.<BR><BR> cost : ~$60, ~$70<BR> : meta tags analyser example<BR><BR>to get other pages, you just simple need to check for any link information from the source page.<BR>If you purchase that componant from server objects, you should be well on your way to creating the same sort of application<BR><BR> - good luck

Default HELP,I really need to scan the content of the dire

Thanks,<BR><BR>But I have already my own metatags analyser, and what I really need is a way to get all the URLs of pages in a remote directory<BR>like http://www.mysite/mydirectory/<BR><BR>Bye.

David Derec Guest

Default fl1rt?

fl1rt who are you? I&#039m just a newbie but I&#039ve seen you post before. I&#039m curious about the people who post to this board.