This is weird. Either i toked too much or IIS5 did. I have a nice ASP chat application that's been running for a long while on my website. Since i've moved from IIS4 (winNT40) to IIS5 (win2000), my sesssion objects have been creating havoc!<BR>Sometimes they just smoke away for no apparent reason... Sometimes it's fine. The other day I changed the server performance settings: I put the process from "medium" to "high"... it just got worse, Sessions would not even last one page and just dissapear... (end up having NULL as a value)<BR><BR>Gimme a hand here people! I'm sure i'm doing something wrong!