Frequently I will need to make several calls to a SQL stored procedure at once. Is there are standard way of doing this? Thinking its better not to recompile the Connection and Command object, I set up a loop that continually creates, executes, and deletes the parameter collection.<BR><BR>My code below is typical of this method. I&#039d really like to know if there&#039s a better technique to do this....<BR><BR>Thank you in advance....<BR><BR>Regards,<BR>Keith Collison<BR><BR>ASP CODE======================================<BR>Set dataConn = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")<BR>dataCon n.Open "dsn","user","pass"<BR><BR>Set dataCmd = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Command")<BR>dataCmd.Ac tiveConnection = dataConn<BR>dataCmd.CommandType = adCmdStoredProc<BR>dataCmd.CommandText = "questChoiceCreate"<BR><BR>For cParam = 0 to UBOUND(ARYChoices)<BR><BR>Set dataParam = dataCmd.CreateParameter("choiceText")<BR>dataParam .Type = adVarChar<BR>dataParam.Direction = adParamInput<BR>dataParam.Size = 1000<BR>dataParam.Value = ARYChoices(cParam)<BR>dataCmd.Parameters.Append dataParam<BR><BR>dataCmd.Execute<BR>dataCmd.Parame ters.delete("choiceText")<BR>NEXT<BR><BR>&#039 Release and Close ADO Objects<BR>dataConn.Close<BR>Set dataCmd = Nothing<BR>Set dataConn = Nothing<BR>