a href

Thread: a href

Default a href

Hello,<BR><BR>I need to pass an id in an href. Example, I am selecting a car_id, car_name from a table. I am displaying only the car_name in the table. However, I want an href to link to cars_manual.asp with the car_id being displayed in the link<BR><BR>e.g &#060;a href="cars_manual.asp?car_id=&#060;% =Rs("car_id")%&#062;<BR>&#060;% =Rs("car_name") %&#062;"&#062;<BR><BR>My syntax is off. Please help!!<BR><BR>Thanks in advance<BR>

Karl Guest

Default RE: a href

Dunno why you started a 2nd thread..anyways..<BR><BR>if what I told you before didn&#039t work..I either did a stupid mistake or your variables aren&#039t what you are expecting them to be.<BR><BR>How about providing us with what is outputed. Are you getting an error? is your href not right? If so, what is your href? does the link not look right?<BR><BR>If you just show us code and say it doesnt&#039 work, we can&#039t always help..we need to see an output. having said that, maybe it&#039s a simple error which can be fixed with what you&#039ve given us and I can&#039t see it... but more information won&#039t hurt anyone.<BR><BR>Thanks<BR><BR>--<BR>Karl