good day,<BR> you might have a wise solution..<BR> I wish to have a NEXT and PREV button for a candidate summary <BR> table page.<BR> where I can navigate within the candidate summary table page.<BR> however, candidate summary table page requires candidate_id, <BR> advertiser_id and login_id, job_id.<BR> so I found no other way of doing it, except the content link <BR> list file...but, I have a problem on this method.<BR> <BR> <BR> I have a problem on the content link list file.<BR> can I have an alternative to pass other varibales to other asp page?<BR> such as:<BR> story1.asp?login_id=12&job_id=22&advertiser_id=345 &candidate_id=111 in the content linking list file?<BR> <BR> <BR>I have an alternative way, which is I will write all the candidate_id to a file then I read from file to get the candidate_id parameter passing!<BR><BR>but, is there a way to pass parameters in the content linking list file?<BR> <BR><BR> Content Linking List File<BR> <BR> The Content Linking List file contains one line of text for<BR> each URL in the list. Each line ends in a carriage return<BR> and each item on a line is separated by a TAB character. <BR> <BR> Syntax <BR> <BR> Web-page-URL [ text-description [ comment]] <BR> <BR> Values<BR> <BR> Web-page-URL <BR> <BR> The virtual or relative URL of the Web page in the format<BR> filename or directoryfilename. Absolute URLs, those that<BR> start with "http:", "//", or "\", are not supported and will not<BR> be processed by methods such as GetNextURL and<BR> GetListIndex. When building your content path, you<BR> should ensure that no collisions or infinite loops can<BR> occur. <BR> <BR> text-description <BR> <BR> A value containing text that describes Web-page-URL. <BR> <BR> comment <BR> <BR> Explanatory text that is not processed by the component. <BR> <BR> Example<BR> <BR> ---NEXTLINK.TXT---<BR> story1.asp candidate 1 summary table<BR> story2.asp candidate 2 summary table<BR> story3.asp candidate 3 summary table<BR> story4.asp candidate 4 summary table <BR> story5.asp candidate 5 summary table<BR> main.asp Return to the table of contents <BR> <BR> ======<BR> <BR> Content Linking<BR> Component<BR> <BR> The Content Linking component manages a list of URLs<BR> so that you can treat the pages in your Web site like the<BR> pages in a book. You can use the Content Linking<BR> component to generate and update automatically tables of<BR> contents and navigational links to previous and<BR> subsequent Web pages. This is ideal for applications such<BR> as online newspapers and forum message listings. <BR> <BR> The Content Linking component references a Content<BR> Linking List file that contains the list of the linked Web<BR> pages. This list is stored on the Web server. <BR> <BR> File Names <BR> <BR> Nextlink.dll <BR> The Content Linking component. <BR> Content<BR> Linking List <BR> A text file that contains a list of Web<BR> pages in the order in which they should<BR> be displayed. This file must be available<BR> on a Web server virtual path. <BR><BR> <BR> Syntax<BR> <BR> Set NextLink =<BR> Server.CreateObject("MSWC.Nextlink") <BR> <BR> Parameters<BR> <BR> NextLink <BR> <BR> Specifies the name of the object created by the call to<BR> Server.CreateObject. <BR> <BR> Registry Entries<BR> <BR> None. <BR> <BR> Methods<BR> <BR> GetListCount <BR> Counts the number of items<BR> linked in the Content Linking<BR> List file. <BR> GetNextURL <BR> Gets the URL of the next page<BR> listed in the Content Linking<BR> List file. <BR> GetPreviousDescription <BR> Gets the description line of the<BR> previous page listed in the<BR> Content Linking List file. <BR> GetListIndex <BR> Returns the index of the current<BR> page in the Content Linking List<BR> file. <BR> GetNthDescription <BR> Gets the description of the Nth<BR> page listed in the Content<BR> Linking List file. <BR> GetPreviousURL <BR> Gets the URL of the previous<BR> pages listed in the Content<BR> Linking List file. <BR> GetNextDescription <BR> Gets the description of the next<BR> page listed in the Content<BR> Linking List file. <BR> GetNthURL <BR> Gets the URL of the Nth page<BR> listed in the Content Linking<BR> List file. <BR> <BR> <BR> Example<BR> <BR> The following example builds a table of contents. <BR> <BR> &#060;ol&#062;<BR> &#060;% Set NextLink = Server.CreateObject ("MSWC.NextLink") %&#062; <BR> &#060;% count = NextLink.GetListCount ("/data/nextlink.txt") %&#062; <BR> &#060;% I = 1 %&#062; <BR> <BR> &#060;ul&#062;<BR> &#060;% Do While (I &#060;= count) %&#062; <BR> &#060;li&#062;&#060;a href=" &#060;%= NextLink.GetNthURL ("/data/nextlink.txt", <BR> I) %&#062; "&#062; <BR> &#060;%= NextLink.GetNthDescription ("/data/nextlink.txt", I) %&#062; &#060;/a&#062; <BR> &#060;% I = (I + 1) %&#062; <BR> &#060;% Loop %&#062; <BR> <BR> &#060;/ul&#062;<BR> &#060;/ol&#062;<BR> <BR> <BR> The following script adds the next-page and previous-page<BR> buttons to an HTML file. <BR> <BR> &#060;% Set NextLink = Server.CreateObject ("MSWC.NextLink") %&#062; <BR> &#060;% If (NextLink.GetListIndex ("/data/nextlink.txt") &#062; 1) Then %&#062; <BR> <BR> &#060;a href=" &#060;%= NextLink.GetPreviousURL ("/data/nextlink.txt") %&#062; &#062;<BR> <BR> Previous Page&#060;/a&#062; <BR> &#060;% End If %&#062; <BR> &#060;a href=" &#060;%= NextLink.GetNextURL ("/data/nextlink.txt") %&#062; <BR> "&#062;Next Page&#060;/a&#062; <BR> <BR> <BR> <BR>