My button appears on the top of the page in Netsca

Thread: My button appears on the top of the page in Netsca

Asli Guest

Default My button appears on the top of the page in Netsca

Hi everybody,<BR><BR>I have a two framed page. In my left frame, I have a navigation tree. <BR>Actually I wanted to refresh this tree, when the user presses one of the buttons in the main frame. And the new added value will be seen in the tree.<BR><BR>But I couldn&#039t do this. And I put a refresh button under my navigation tree. In IE my button appears at the right place but in Netscape the button is on the tree and the fonts, the colors are all gone.<BR><BR>I will be very pleased if you help me in either way.<BR>Either writing how to refresh a frame from another frame pressing a button ,<BR><BR>Or just having my button appear in the correct place in Netscape.<BR><BR>Thanks in advance .<BR><BR>Asli<BR><BR>

Asli Guest

Default RE: My button appears on the top of the page in Ne

Well I solved my problem. The first one.<BR><BR>You can refresh a frame from another frame by pressing a button like below :<BR><BR>If refreshPage.asp is the page to be refreshed, then<BR>OnCLICK="parent.frames[&#039framename&#039].location.replace(&#039refreshPage.asp&#039)"<BR>< BR>or<BR><BR>OnCLICK="parent.frames[&#039framename&#039].location.reload()"<BR> <BR>