I have 5 to 7 different queries on the same page that show different results. (Each query has a criteria which is a number) and this number is the same number for all queries.<BR>is it possible at top of page to create a strMsg and give it a number and use it in the criteria?<BR>ive tried every possible way and just can&#039t seem to get it to work.<BR>heres a sample code of 1 query&#060;%<BR>If IsObject(Session("juice_conn")) Then<BR> Set conn = Session("juice_conn")<BR>Else<BR> Set conn = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")<BR> conn.open "juice","",""<BR> Set Session("juice_conn") = conn<BR>End If<BR>%&#062;<BR>&#060;%<BR>If IsObject(Session("ogtstats_rs")) Then<BR> Set rs = Session("ogtstats_rs")<BR>Else<BR> sql = "SELECT TOP 2 ogt.Member, ogt.YourScore, ogt.Opponent, ogt.Score, ogt.Win, ogt.Loss, ogt.Tie FROM ogt WHERE (((ogt.Tourney)=1))" <BR>&#039This is the criteria i want to replace<BR> Set rs = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Recordset")<BR> rs.Open sql, conn, 3, 3<BR> If rs.eof Then<BR> rs.AddNew<BR> End If<BR> Set Session("ogtstats_rs") = rs<BR>End If<BR>Session.Abandon<BR>%&#062;<BR><BR>I tried this<BR>&#060;%<BR>Dim strMsg<BR>strMsg = 1<BR>%&#062;<BR><BR>and then inserted strMsg in place of the criteria like this<BR><BR>WHERE (((ogt.Tourney)=strMsg))" <BR>This and other ways i tried just gave me errors.<BR>Could someone please help?<BR>Thnx in advance.<BR>Roger<BR><BR>