Hi guys, <BR><BR>I&#039m in urgent need of help. I&#039ve gotten my script working on the development server, but now when I&#039ve set it all up on the live server I&#039m getting this error<BR><BR>*************<BR>ADODB.Connection error &#039 800a0e7a&#039 <BR><BR>Provider cannot be found. It may not be properly installed. <BR><BR>/Int_Rates/savings.asp, line 12 <BR>*************<BR><BR>The function where it cuts out is here...<BR><BR>Function OpenInsite<BR>Set insiteCONN = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.connection")<BR>insiteC ONN.open "hzninsite"<BR>End Function<BR><BR>I&#039ve setup my System DSN in my ODBC source to reference my hzninsite.mdb database, and i&#039ve called it "hzninsite" no typos from what I can see, and I&#039ve installed mdac_typ.exe version 2.5<BR>Can anyone please help me on why it can&#039t find the connection? It seems to create the object but then falls over when it tries to find and open it, please please help, <BR><BR>Further to the above query, could it be the fact that on my development server I have been using the database in Access 2000 format, but the live server has access 97 on it. But should this matter? Access doesn&#039t actually &#039open&#039 the file does it? If this were the case then the other live servers without &#039MS access 97/2000&#039 on them at all would not work with database connectivity right? <BR><BR>And anyway, when I install mdac_typ.exe shouldn&#039t this have updated anything access 97 may have been outdated with to use ADO? errm or something?<BR><BR>I&#039ve re-installed Mdac_typ.exe a million times and rebooted, and have also re-reregistered msdasql.dll but it still will not move from this error<BR><BR>Thanks in advance,<BR>Nathan<BR>