I am selecting data directly from an access 97 database via a form submission with ASP. However, I am matching only two form values to select data from several fields in the table. I have figured out how to re-write the data that is put into the form field text box onto my redirect page with a session variable. However, I cannot figure out how to inlude a session object that will write the data selected from the other database fields that are not called via a form field, to be written to my re-direct page. Can you help? Below is the code for the validation page which is called by the form login page and then sent to the re-direct page. Thanks.<BR><BR>&#060;%Session("id")=Session.Sessio nID%&#062;<BR>&#060;%Session("DbId")=Request.Form( "CorpID")%&#062;<BR>&#060;% CorporateID=Request.Form("CorpID")%&#062;<BR>&#060 ;% passName=Request.Form("PassWord")%&#062;<BR>&#060; %<BR> Set OBJdbConnection = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")<BR> OBJdbConnection.Open "DSN=slcbrokerage-brokdata"<BR> SQLQuery = "SELECT FYI, Name, Manager FROM LISTX where DbId=&#039"+CorporateID+"&#039"<BR> &#039First Recordset recordSet<BR> Set recordSet = OBJdbConnection.Execute(SQLQuery)<BR>%&#062;<BR>&# 060;%if(recordSet.EOF =false)then<BR> name=recordSet("FYI")<BR> if(name=passName) then<BR> if(LCase(CorporateID)="SL23568") then<BR> Session("user")=LCase(CorporateID)<BR> Response.Redirect "admincoach.asp"<BR> else<BR> Session("user")=LCase(CorporateID)<BR> Response.Redirect "coach.asp"<BR> end if<BR> else<BR> Response.Redirect "login.asp?status=failed"<BR> end if<BR> else<BR> Response.Redirect "login.asp?status=failed"<BR> end if<BR>%&#062;<BR>