What I am trying to accomplish is using the Session_onStart and the Session_onEnd, I want to connect to a database and update certain recordsets. This will be used for logging off users when they don&#039t officially "logout" the right way. This is my script:<BR><BR>------------------<BR><BR>&#060;OBJECT RUNAT=Server SCOPE=Session ID=MyInfo PROGID="MSWC.MyInfo"&#062;<BR><BR>&#060;SCRIPT LANGUAGE="VBScript" RUNAT=Server&#062;<BR>Sub Session_onStart<BR><BR>Application.Lock<BR><BR>Ses sion.Timeout = 1<BR>strSessionID = Session.SessionID<BR><BR>Application.UnLock<BR><BR >End Sub<BR><BR>Sub Session_OnEnd<BR><BR>Application.Lock<BR><BR>strSe ssionID = Session.SessionID<BR><BR>Set objConn = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")<BR>FilePat h = Server.MapPath("/database.mdb")<BR>objConn.Open "Driver={Microsoft Access Driver (*.mdb)}; DBQ=" & FilePath & ";"<BR><BR>strUpdate = "UPDATE Accounts SET Status = &#039Offline&#039, RandomNumber = 0 WHERE RandomNumber = " & strSessionID & ""<BR>objConn.Execute(strUpdate)<BR><BR>objConn.Cl ose<BR>Set objConn = Nothing<BR><BR>Application.UnLock<BR><BR>End Sub<BR>&#060;/SCRIPT&#062;<BR><BR>&#060;/OBJECT&#062;<BR><BR>------------<BR><BR>It seems to not be making any updates. I really don&#039t know what is wrong and do not have much experience with Global.asa<BR>Any help would be appreciated, thanks!