Hi Bill Session Variables Still shows values after

Thread: Hi Bill Session Variables Still shows values after

Default Hi Bill Session Variables Still shows values after

Hi bill when I press log out I update the data base and then session.Abondon to clear all session and redirected user to login page now i chekc it i put the session .aboondon() above my data base update and chek the session values is still have values in all session variables but when i refresh my page all the variables become empty i think i have some kind of cache problems??? how can i resolve it <BR>also when i login to any page and copy its url and pase in other window first it wont show and redirected to login page but if i paste other url of the login user and paste it in the window where i paste it b4 it show the data on that page but when i refresh it it redirected to login page i have a page in which i m checking if session("UserID") ="" then redirected to login page. and include it to every page so it cheks every time if it true then it redireced the user to login page.

Default Session.Abandon does NOT happen...

...until AFTER the current ASP page is finished.<BR><BR>So if you do Session.Abandon in your page and then later check the session variables in that same page, they *WILL* ALL be there.<BR><BR>I don&#039;t understand what you are saying about "copy its url" and all the rest of that.<BR><BR>