Hi, I am using the file scripting object to copy a user selectable file from a file selector (input type="file"). When I choose small files and click &#039;Attach&#039; button which I made in the ASP.NET page it enters the on_click event of the Attach button and copies the file correctly. However, when I click on a bigger file, whose size is 90MB, and click &#039;Attach&#039;, the famous page &#039;This page cannot be displayed&#039; comes up and the on_click event of the &#039;Attach&#039; button does not even fire. I do not know what the cause is and I would appreciate any help greatly!<BR><BR>Here is the complete code of the &#039;Attach&#039; button on_click handler.<BR><BR>&#039;Code:<BR><BR>Private Sub btnAttach_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles btnAttach.Click<BR> Dim objFSO<BR> objFSO = Server.CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject")< BR> If objFSO.FileExists(fsAttachFiles.Value.ToString()) Then<BR> &#039;First check if the year folder exists<BR>Dim Fldr As String = "c:TimmyMailRegistry\" & Year(Now)<BR><BR> Try<BR> Dim objFolder<BR> objFolder = objFSO.GetFolder(Fldr)<BR> Catch exDNF As System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException<BR> &#039;Call the modular function CreateFolder(Fldr)<BR> &#039;found in mdlGlobals.vb as the folder does not<BR> &#039;exist yet<BR> CreateFolder(Fldr)<BR> End Try<BR><BR> &#039;The actual filename is the string that follows the<BR> &#039;last "\"<BR> Dim SplitExpr() = Split(fsAttachFiles.Value.ToString(), "\")<BR><BR> Dim FileNameOnly As String = SplitExpr(SplitExpr.Length() - 1)<BR> objFSO.CopyFile(fsAttachFiles.Value.ToString(), Fldr & "\" & FileNameOnly)<BR><BR> &#039;TODO TM: Now delete the file from its original location.<BR> objFSO = Nothing<BR> End If<BR> End Sub<BR>&#039;End code<BR><BR>Thanks in advance,<BR>Timmy