Hello,<BR>All the examples on the net I&#039;ve seen of asp calling stored procedures in SQLServer are with int parameters. Can someone see what&#039;s wrong with my string parameter. I&#039;m trying to set up a form to search records by name in SQL server:<BR><BR>The stored procedure in SQL Server 2000:<BR>CREATE PROCEDURE sp_myStoredProcedure<BR>@myInput nvarchar<BR>AS<BR>Select Name1, Name2 From FY2005<BR>Where Name1 = @myInput<BR>GO<BR><BR>And in my ASP page I call call it this way:<BR>dim dataConn, sSql, rs, myString<BR>myInput = Request.Form("Name1")&#039;set myString to the name we want to pass to the stored procedure<BR>set dataConn = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")<BR>dataCon n.open "PROVIDER=SQLOLEDB;DATA SOURCE=myserver;UID=mysqlusername;PWD=mysqlpasswor d;DATABASE=SQL2000Database"<BR>sSql = "sp_myStoredProcedure" & myInput<BR>Set rs = dataConn.Execute(sSql) &#039;execute sql call<BR><BR><BR>and I get:<BR>Procedure &#039;sp_myStoredProcedure&#039; expects parameter &#039;@myInput&#039;, which was not supplied. <BR><BR>Any suggestions much appreciated.<BR>