still geting problems in .exe in ASP

Thread: still geting problems in .exe in ASP

Default still geting problems in .exe in ASP

I download ASPExec 3.0 from It <BR>is supposed to allows you to execute DOS and Windows apps. <BR>I move the DLL in the subdirectory winntsystem32 and I type regsvr32 <BR>aspexec.dll <BR><BR>I went into control panel/services/world wide web publishing service and turn "Allow Service to Interact with Desktop" on. <BR>I execute the program : <BR>I want to execute chote.exe (its a C++ executable)<BR>The results : <BR> <BR>Attempting to execute chote.exe <BR>The result of this call was : Ok <BR><BR>But it doesn&#039;t work! I see chote.exe in the taskmanager and it takes up 99% of the CPU (it runs under IWAN_USERNAME) but it won&#039;t appear on my desktop <BR><BR>Did i do something incorrectly? <BR><BR>code: <BR><BR>&#060;% <BR> Set Executor = Server.CreateObject("ASPExec.Execute") <BR> Executor.Application = "d:ProjectProjectchote.exe" <BR> &#039;Executor.Parameters = "c:autoexec.bat" <BR> Executor.ShowWindow = True <BR> Response.Write "Attempting to execute " & Executor.Application & " <BR>" <BR> strResult = Executor.ExecuteWinApp <BR> Response.Write "The result of this call was: " & strResult <BR>%&#062; <BR><BR>I wait for your advices, <BR><BR>Thanks! <BR>

Default Repost, already answered.