Hi all, again<BR><BR>The dropdown listbox below gets populated dynamically from the the database.<BR><BR>What I would like to do is select an option from the dropdown and *keep* that option selected until I select another option.<BR><BR>Here is an example.<BR><BR>Let&#039;s simulate a dropdown listbox with a selected option:<BR><BR>Group Name:_____Group1_________ +<BR><BR>The option Group1 represents a value I selected from the dropdown. The plus sign (+) represents Add button.<BR><BR>If I click the + sign, the value Group1 is selected and is displayed in another page.<BR><BR>I would like to be able to go back to the dropdown and select another option, but only the Group1 gets selected all the time.<BR><BR>Does anyone know what changes I need to make to the dropdown code to allow me to select any value from it and keep that value selected until I select another value?<BR><BR>Below is the code I have:<BR><BR>&#060;select name="projGroup" onChange="this.form.submit();"&#062;<BR>&#060;%<BR >Set objConn = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")<BR>objConn .Open "DRIVER=Microsoft Access Driver (*.mdb);" _<BR> & "DBQ=" & Server.MapPath("dbfc.mdb")<BR><BR>sql = "SELECT ProjectGroupID, ProjectGroup FROM ProjectGroup "<BR>set rs = objConn.Execute(sql)<BR>While not rs.EOF<BR>val = rs(0)<BR>If val = prior Then sel = "SELECTED" Else sel = ""<BR>%&#062;<BR>&#060;OPTION value="&#060;%=val%&#062;" &#060;%=sel%&#062; &#062;&#060;%=rs(1)%&#062;&#060;/OPTION&#062;<BR>&#060;%<BR>rs.MoveNext<BR>wend<BR> rs.close<BR>set rs = nothing<BR>%&#062;<BR><BR>Thanks in advance