Hi:<BR><BR>I have created a simple LinkButton dynamically. First I placed the code in Page_Load event handler but then moved to On_Init() method<BR><BR>override protected void OnInit(EventArgs e)<BR> {<BR> //<BR> // CODEGEN: This call is required by the ASP.NET Web Form Designer.<BR> //<BR> InitializeComponent();<BR> b1 = new LinkButton();<BR> b1.Text = "Link Buttom on Panel";<BR> b1.CommandArgument = "3";<BR> b1.ID = "MyLinkButton";<BR> b1.Attributes.Add("HREF", "DynamicLinks.aspx");<BR> b1.Command += new System.Web.UI.WebControls.CommandEventHandler(Link ButtonClick);<BR><BR> base.OnInit(e);<BR> }<BR><BR><BR>In the Page_Load I Add this Dynamic Link button to a Placeholder. <BR><BR>this.PlaceHolder1.Controls.Add(b1);<BR><BR >And the code for the ButtonLink Event Handler is as follows:<BR><BR>public void LinkButtonClick(object sender, System.Web.UI.WebControls.CommandEventArgs e)<BR> {<BR> string btnindex = e.CommandArgument.ToString();<BR> Session["ButtonIndex"] = btnindex;<BR> Server.Transfer("DynamicLinks.aspx");<BR> }<BR><BR><BR>There is no compilation error and the ButtonLink is displaed ..but when i click on it no event is fired and on the target page when i retrieve the ButtonIndex value nothing is there.<BR>