I am shamelessly asking for help here for a problem with a script I got elsewhere. The purpose of the script is to demonstrate how to print from an asp script to a printer either directly connected to the server or a network printer. The snippet of code that follows shows getting in the printer name, NT Login and password and data to be printed from a Form and then using them to connect a printer and then print to it. <BR>----------Begin snippet----------<BR> &#039 Get information from our form<BR> &#039<BR> strPrinterPath = Request.Form("printerpath")<BR> strUsername = Request.Form("username")<BR> strPassword = Request.Form("password")<BR> strMessage = Request.Form("message")<BR><BR> &#039<BR> &#039 Create FileSystem Object and Windows Scripting Host Network Object<BR> &#039<BR> Set objFS = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject")<BR> Set objWSHNet = CreateObject("WScript.Network")<BR><BR> &#039 Connect to Network Printer from Windows Scripting Host<BR> &#039<BR> objWSHNet.AddPrinterConnection "LPT1", strPrinterPath, False, strUsername, strPassword<BR><BR> &#039<BR> &#039 Open Print device as a file using the File System Object<BR> &#039<BR> Set objPrinter = objFS.CreateTextFile("LPT1:", True)<BR> &#039<BR> &#039 Send text to print device using the File System Object<BR> &#039<BR> objPrinter.Write(strMessage)<BR><BR>--------End snippet--------<BR><BR> I get:<BR>error &#039 80070520&#039 <BR>A specified logon session does not exist. It may already have been terminated. <BR><BR>/bsd/ASPPrint.asp, line 85 <BR><BR> Line 85 is:<BR> objWSHNet.AddPrinterConnection "LPT1", strPrinterPath, False, strUsername, strPassword<BR><BR> We have all the necessary pieces from IIS Option Pack 4, that is asp, VBScript, filesystemobject and Windows Scripting Host(WSH).<BR> We currently have scripts that connect to DBs, read server files and directories, send mail and all that stuff.<BR><BR> Any ideas?<BR> Bruce<BR><BR>