Redirecting to different pages

Thread: Redirecting to different pages

Default Redirecting to different pages

I use a form that has several questions for a user to answer, the answers are entered into a database and users are sent to a page confirming their answers. In the form there is a dropdown box that asks 5 questions, I want to redirect users to a different page depending on the text selected in the dropdown box. stored query or coded on the page where the data is inserted into the database?

Default I'm glad you're not my banker...

You&#039;d probably write a contract it would take me until the penalty payments accrued in order to understand it!<BR><BR>&#060;Grin&#062;That really *was* meant in fun.&#060;/Grin&#062;<BR><BR>So let&#039;s get serious...<BR><BR>You have "a form". And you have *ONE* dropdown? I presume you mean a &#060;SELECT&#062;? And it asks *FIVE* different questions???? <BR><BR>You sure you don&#039;t mean one question with 5 different answers???<BR><BR>And you send them to a page confirming the answers. Do you mean you will have 5 *different* confirmation pages? Or do you mean that, *after* viewing the ONE confirmation page you will then send them to one of 5 different pages?<BR><BR>Finally, this part I don&#039;t get *at all*:<BR>stored query or coded on the page where the data is inserted into the database?<BR><BR>Huh? What is that referring to???<BR><BR>