I am trying to add all of the datagrids cells in one column to get a total - the caveat is that the column that I want to use is a TimeSpan cast to a string...<BR><BR>So the datagrid has one column that holds valuse like this: hh:mm:ss and I want to make a label at the bottom of the page display the total of the entire column?<BR><BR>I have tried to iterate through the datagrid using a foreach (C#) loop - but no luck.<BR><BR>I can get the total - of sorts - but it just concatenates the string(s) together like this 01:23:0004:00:00 and doenst add them.<BR><BR>Here is how I am getting the column in the first place:<BR><BR>&#060;code&#062;<BR>foreach(DataGrid Item dataGridItem in dgTimeClock.Items){<BR><BR>DateTime SubtractTimeIn = Convert.ToDateTime(dataGridItem.Cells[2].Text);<BR> DateTime SubtractTimeOut = Convert.ToDateTime(dataGridItem.Cells[3].Text);<BR><BR> TimeSpan TotalHours = SubtractTimeOut.Subtract(SubtractTimeIn);<BR><BR> string strTotalHours = Convert.ToString(TotalHours);<BR><BR> dataGridItem.Cells[5].Text = strTotalHours;<BR><BR><BR>}<BR>&#060;/code&#062;<BR><BR>Any ideas?<BR><BR>Thanks