Hi,<BR><BR>I have a problem in displaying a csv file in a datagrid in ASP .NET. <BR>The Test1.csv file has data and I want to display that in a Datagrid as shown below. But after executing the below code, I see an empty Datagrid.<BR>In order to debug the problem, I tried displaying the DataSet in an xml file, I see that the xml file is also empty.<BR>I don&#039;t understand why the Dataset empty when I have data in the csv file. I don&#039;t see anything wrong with the way, I&#039;m populating the DataSet with csv data?<BR><BR>Why is this happening? Any anybody help?<BR><BR>Thanks,<BR><BR><BR><BR>string strconn = "Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;Data Source=C:\temp;Extended Properties=\"text;HDR=No;FMT=Delimited\"";<BR>OleD bConnection conn = new OleDbConnection(strconn);<BR>conn.Open(); <BR>OleDbDataAdapter newdataadapter = new OleDbDataAdapter("Select * FROM Test1.csv", conn); <BR>DataSet csvdataset = new DataSet();<BR>newdataadapter.Fill(csvdataset);<BR> string xmlds = csvdataset.GetXml(); <BR>csvdataset.WriteXml("C:\temp\DataSetxml.xml",X mlWriteMode.WriteSchema);<BR>DataGrid1.DataSource = csvdataset;<BR>DataGrid1.DataBind();<BR>conn.Close ();