Hi everyone!<BR><BR>I&#039;m not usually someone to post on a forum for help, but I&#039;m really stuck here!<BR>This is what I&#039;m trying to do:<BR><BR>I have one webserver and one file server. I want to create an ASP script that writes data from the webserver to the file server.<BR>Because this is a separate server, I thought I&#039;d create a virtual folder named "test" on my webserver that refers to the right directory on my file server. So far so good...<BR>I can access the virtual folder by typing it&#039;s alias in my webbrowser -&#062; http://mydomain/test <BR>However I am unable to access it through my ASP script.<BR>When I do a response.write (server.mappath(" est\")) it returns the right path, but when I do:<BR><BR>set fs = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject")<BR>set f = fs.GetFolder(server.mappath(" est\"))<BR><BR>I get the following error:<BR><BR>Microsoft VBScript runtime error &#039;800a004c&#039;<BR>Path not found <BR><BR>EDIT: If use a another virtual folder that refers to a local folder, the code works fine, only when I use another virtual folder it goes wrong.<BR><BR>I have adminstrator rights on both servers and tried setting up identical accounts, modifying the IUSR account and using my own account...all without any results.<BR><BR>If someone could help me out here, or offer any alternatives for accomplishing this (doesn&#039;t have to be ASP) I would be very grateful!<BR><BR>Kind regards,<BR><BR>Mike<BR>