I have a site that I created using ASP that access a MS Access database for a company catalog. I created the site locally using PWS and it works fine. I uploaded the site to the company&#039s ISP who is using MS IIS4.0. I have the ISP the database name and he set up a System DSN for me. He gave me the physical path for the site. However, when I try to access the catalog for the site, I get this error:<BR><BR><BR>Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error &#039 80004005&#039 <BR><BR>[Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access 97 Driver] The Microsoft Jet database engine could not find the object &#039(unknown)&#039. Make sure the object exists and that you spell its name and the path name correctly. <BR><BR>/catalog.asp, line 8 <BR><BR><BR>here is the code that corresponds w/line numbers<BR><BR>....<BR><BR>7. set objConn = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")<BR>8. objConn.Open "database"<BR><BR>....<BR><BR>I have tried various configurations for line 8 to include DSN-less, and nothing has worked. I&#039ve tried:<BR><BR>objConn.Open "DRIVER={Microsoft Access Driver (*.mdb)};DBQ=&#060;the physicalpath&#062;"<BR><BR>objConn.Open "DSN=dsname"<BR>objConn.Open "Database=dbname"<BR><BR>Basically, everything I could find in my small, but adequate arsenal and nothing seems to work. I am at a loss here and would appreciate any insight or direction.<BR><BR>Thanks in advance,<BR>Ken<BR>haubnerk@trac.wsmr.army.mil