I have a page that runs some auto processes for me each morning. I set up this page so that I could have my &#039;Scheduled Tasks&#039; scheduler pull it up each morning and it automatically starts running different routines for me. Once it is all finished it sends me an email to let me know all of processing was finished okay. I get to work and have a nice little email telling me that all of my morning routines have been completed. <BR><BR>Problem is that has been timing out on me. Most of the stuff it is doing is being done in the database so the page is just firing off DTS packages and Stored Procedures, stuff like that. It times out after about 22-24 minutes. The whole process takes about 30 minutes to complete. I&#039;ve added: server.ScriptTimeout = 1900 to give it a little more than 30 minutes before timeout but it still times out before that and gives me the typical error:<BR><BR>Active Server Pages, ASP 0113 (0x80004005)<BR>The maximum amount of time for a script to execute was exceeded. You can change this limit by specifying a new value for the property Server.ScriptTimeout or by changing the value in the IIS administration<BR>tools. <BR><BR>What gives? Is server.ScriptTimeout not working? Is there a maximum number of seconds it can be set to? <BR><BR>Thanks much for any help.