Hi,<BR>I&#039;ve Googled my head off for this one, and come up with nothing, so I figured I&#039;d post here, since I&#039;ve found LOTS of answers on this site :-)<BR><BR>I&#039;m developing a server control, and I want to include designer support for properties that are not serializable (for instance, a property of type OleDbConnection). When I expose these properties, VS.NET automatically populates the dropdown list in the property viewer with appropriate values, but I can&#039;t figure out how to control how the html declaration for the control is generated. <BR><BR>For instance, if I have an OleDbConnection field on the page called "myConn," it shows up in the dropdown list on the property inspector. However, when I choose it and then look at the html, it&#039;s something like this: <BR><BR>&#060;abc:MyControl id="MyControl1" runat="server" Connection="myConn" ...&#062;<BR><BR>when what I want is the following:<BR><BR>&#060;abc:MyControl id="MyControl1" runat="server" Connection=&#039;&#060;%# myConn %&#062;&#039; ...&#062;<BR><BR>I&#039;m familiar with the DesignerSerializationVisibility attribute, but as far as I can tell, that only lets you tell .NET whether or not to serialize the property. I&#039;ve looked at ControlBuilder and TypeConverter but I can&#039;t seem to find a way to do this. I don&#039;t want the property serialized; I want it to show up as embedded script tags (see above), similar to the way the DataSource property of a DataGrid shows up after you set it using the property inspector. <BR><BR>This seems like a pretty simple issue, but I couldn&#039;t find an answer anywhere online, so I hope I&#039;ve explained it adequately.<BR><BR>Granted, it&#039;s an easy workaround, because it only takes one line in the code-behind file to assign the property programmatically, but I want my control as usable as possible, and I don&#039;t want to require any code in the codebehind. <BR><BR>Thanks in advance,<BR>Evan