I have an asp.net page which contains three editable Datagrids. I read the "An Extensive Examination of the Datagrid Web Control: Part 6" to figure out how to do it. I created a page with one datagrid, and when that worked, I added the other 2 and copied my previous code.<BR><BR>My Problem is like this. When I click on the edit button for a datagrid, the data for that datagrid disappears (the header row remains).<BR><BR>I was told that when I postback (i.e. press any buttons) I need to rebind all three datagrids.<BR><BR>When I tried calling the BindData() SubRoutine (like in the article) for all three datagrids, on each event, the only thing that happened was that instead of data from one datagrid disappearing, it disappeared from all three datagrids.<BR><BR>The next thing i tried was just calling dg1.databind() dg2.databind() dg3.databind() from each eventhandler. When I tried that instead of just the data disapearing, the entire datagrid disappeared (header row and all).<BR><BR>The following is one of my BindData() subroutines, as well as on of the EditDatagrid Subroutines.<BR>[code language="VB.net"]<BR> Sub BindData()<BR> Dim emailValue As String = Email.Text<BR> &#039;1. Create a connection<BR> Const strConnStr As String = "Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0; Ole DB Services=-4; Data Source=*****"<BR> Dim objConn As New System.Data.OleDb.OleDbConnection(strConnStr)<BR> objConn.Open()<BR><BR> &#039;2. Create a command object for the query<BR> Const strSQL As String = "SELECT * FROM [Event] WHERE [Event].[Email] = @Email"<BR> Dim objCmd As New System.Data.OleDb.OleDbCommand(strSQL, objConn)<BR><BR> Dim parameterEmail As System.Data.OleDb.OleDbParameter = _<BR> New System.Data.OleDb.OleDbParameter("@Email", System.Data.OleDb.OleDbType.VarWChar)<BR> parameterEmail.Value = emailValue<BR> objCmd.Parameters.Add(parameterEmail)<BR><BR> &#039;3. Create/Populate the DataReader<BR> Dim objDR As System.Data.OleDb.OleDbDataReader<BR> objDR = objCmd.ExecuteReader()<BR><BR> DG1.DataSource = objDR<BR> DG1.DataBind()<BR> End Sub<BR><BR> Sub EditDG1(ByVal source As Object, ByVal e As System.Web.UI.WebControls.DataGridCommandEventArgs )<BR> DG1.EditItemIndex = e.Item.ItemIndex<BR><BR> BindData()<BR> BindData2()<BR> BindData3()<BR> End Sub<BR><BR>[/code]<BR><BR>I think there must be something wrong with my BindData() Sub, but for the life of me I can not figure it out.<BR>Any help would be greatly appreciated.<BR>Thanks in advance,<BR>Adir