Listing Specific Active Users

Thread: Listing Specific Active Users

Default Listing Specific Active Users

I store in Session variables the User&#039;s ID and in seperate Session variables the Session ID. In a SQL table I have User info (UserID being one of them along with First Name , and Last Name).<BR><BR>How do I connect the active SessionID&#039;s (application variable) to the User info (name, UserID, etc) table to generate a listing on who is presently online? Or does some of that get stored and then accessed via a cookie? Do I use an array? <BR><BR>So far in my global.asa file I have this ... but it only gives me only a number of active users.<BR><BR>Sub Application_OnStart <BR> Application("ActiveUsers") = 0<BR><BR>End Sub<BR> <BR>Sub Session_OnStart <BR> Session("Start") = Now<BR> Application.Lock<BR> Application("ActiveUsers") = Application("ActiveUsers") + 1<BR> Application.UnLock<BR> Session("ActiveUsersCounter") = Application("ActiveUsers")<BR>End Sub<BR><BR>Sub Session_OnEnd <BR> Application.Lock<BR> Application("ActiveUsers") = Application("ActiveUsers") - 1<BR> Application.UnLock<BR>End Sub<BR> <BR><BR>I have looked online with no success and could really use some help.<BR><BR>Thanks

Default Yep, use an array...

Add the name to the array when the user logs in and remove it when he/she logs out or the session ends.<BR><BR>How are you at array manipulation?<BR><BR>