Hi,<BR><BR>In my application I allow user to upload files to the server. They can then view the file at a later date.<BR><BR>To avoid anybody viewing the files they are not stored in a published folder, instead when requested they are streamed to the user (provideding the user is validated).<BR><BR>I have a problem with a client who has uploaded a .wbk file.<BR>When I try it in my development server I get the "Save As" dialog, however the client gets a "Page not found" error.<BR><BR>Does anyone have any idea as to why this should happen?<BR>Has the client managed to block any .wbk files?<BR>Is there something special about .wbk files as this is the first file type that has failed?<BR><BR><BR>The code I use is as follows:<BR><BR>&#039;set the content type to the specific type you are sending<BR>Response.Buffer = True<BR>Response.ContentType = "application/unknown"<BR>Response.AddHeader "Content-Disposition", "attachment; filename=" & file_plus_ext <BR>Response.Flush()<BR><BR>&#039;this is the path to the file on disk<BR>strFilePath = filePath<BR><BR>set objStream = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Stream")<BR>objStream.O pen<BR>objStream.Type = adTypeBinary<BR>objStream.LoadFromFile strFilePath<BR>Response.BinaryWrite objStream.Read<BR>objStream.Close<BR><BR>Set objStream = Nothing