I have realplayer file "*.ra" which I want to output it by opening a save window and I did it, the problem is that the file is output by "Opentxtfile" Method and the output file is 206k and the actual file is about 513k only.. do I have other ways to output the file instead of reading it line by line? or what is the problem here?<BR>the file:<BR>&#060;%<BR><BR><BR>&#039================= =<BR>&#039= Load Up the file<BR>&#039==================<BR>Dim objASPFSO, objASPFile<BR>Dim strFileName<BR>Dim strInput, strOutput<BR>Dim bProcessString<BR><BR>strFileName = "http://www.popmusic2000.com/Library/male/MC04/CD150/01.ra"<BR>If strFileName &#060;&#062; "" Then<BR><BR> &#039Response.AddHeader "Content-Disposition", "inline; filename=" & strFileName<BR> Response.AddHeader "Content-Disposition", "filename=" & strFileName <BR> <BR> &#039Response.ContentType = "application/rtf"<BR> &#039Response.ContentType = "application/save"<BR> Response.ContentType = "application/octet-stream"<BR> &#039Response.ContentType = "application/unknown" &#039 Causes security zone issues in IE4<BR> &#039Response.ContentType = "application/asp" &#039 Causes security zone issues in IE4<BR><BR><BR> Set objASPFSO = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject")<BR> Set objASPFile = objASPFSO.OpenTextFile(strFileName,1,-2)<BR> <BR> Do While Not objASPFile.AtEndOfStream<BR> strInput = objASPFile.ReadLine<BR> response.write strInput & VbCrLf<BR> Loop<BR><BR> objASPFile.Close<BR> Set objASPFile = Nothing<BR> Set objASPFSO = Nothing<BR><BR>Else<BR> Response.Write "Can&#039t find that file!"<BR>End If<BR>%&#062;<BR>