We&#039re using cookies to do a standard login to view a page. They work almost all of the time, but every so often the page retrieving the cookie won&#039t &#039see&#039 it, forcing the user to log in to the page again.<BR><BR>We are using IIS 4 and the web servers are clustered using WLBS. I&#039m suspecting WLBS to be the culprit, but can&#039t pin down what is<BR>happening... It works probably 95% of the time.<BR><BR><BR>Here&#039s where we set the cookies:<BR><BR> varMID = 1234<BR> Response.Cookies("Port").Expires = #12/30/2037 05:00:00#<BR> Response.Cookies("Port")("MID") = varMID<BR><BR><BR>Here&#039s the login check:<BR><BR> varMID = Request.Cookies("Port")("MID")<BR><BR> &#039trying this cluge for lack of anything better to do...<BR> If varMID = "" Then <BR> &#039pause, then try again<BR> I = 0<BR> Do while I &#060; 1000<BR> I = I + 1<BR> Loop<BR> I = 0<BR> varMID = Request.Cookies("Port")("MID")<BR> End If<BR><BR> If varMID = "" Then <BR> Response.Redirect("login.asp")<BR> End If<BR><BR>Every so often varMID comes up empty. I&#039ve had this happen and seen that the cookie was still on the machine.<BR><BR>So, is anyone else out there having similar probelms using WLBS (or not)?